Daily from 05/06/2018 to 06/03/2018
Location: New Beginnings Christian Fellowship, 19300 108th Ave SE, Kent, WA US 98031
Scholarship Ministry Mission Statement
The New Beginnings Christian Fellowship Scholarship Ministry seeks to provide financial assistance to our active members who are or will be attending an accredited college, university, trade school, vocational school, and technical school.
Qualifications for Eligibility for an NBCF Scholarship:
- Be a member of NBCF, per NBCF Membership Standards (Article IV, Section 3 of NBCF By-Laws), for at least two years prior to the application deadline.
- Enrollment in an accredited college, university, trade school, vocational school, community college, or technical school.
- A minimum 2.5 GPA
- Regular attendance in worship.
- Participation in the NBCF Youth Ministry (if a youth).
- Regular financial Support of NBCF (if adult).
- Participation in an NBCF Ministry (applicant must present Letter of Reference from at least one NBCF Ministry Head confirming that they have faithfully participated in that ministry for at least one year of uninterrupted service within the past two years).
- Maintain regular attendance while in school, either at NBCF or under Watch Care if attending school out of the local area.
- Scholarship covers ensuing academic year (September to August)
- Maximum number of years to receive NBCF Scholarship is five
High School Seniors and Continuing Education Students please return scholarship application and Letter of Reference from an NBCF Ministry Head to:
NBCF Scholarship Ministry
ATTN: Nikki Brooks
PO Box 940
Renton, WA 98057-0940
or email to:
Dead Line: Scholarship Applications must be postmarked or e-mailed by June 2, 2017