Become a Grateful Heart who educates, please donate. Select the Donate today button and select scholarship fund.
Giving at Church
We encourage all to give — not out of obligation but out of a spirit of worship. Your gifts allow God's work to be done in our midst, in our community, and in the world around us. Here at NBCF, your gifts go to helping our feeding programs, our homeless outreach ministries, our home and foreign missions, and all of our other various ministry programs.
Ways to Give
There are many easy ways for you to give here at New Beginnings,
- For the Kiosk experience and to use your same sign on credentials, download the securegive mobile app from the apple store or google play or if you like to stay online just click here
- If you are a member you can go directly to the member portal here
- For the website E360 giving Use the Give link to the right, or click here
- To Use Text-To-Give to text 1-844-311-6333 and when prompted enter the word "Give" and follow the instructions
- Cash App and Venomo are also available.
- Can use Direct mail by mailing to New Beginnings Christian Fellowship PO Box 940 Renton WA 98057
- You can also use direct deposit (bill payer) by initiated bill payer through your bank and sending it to New Beginnings Christian Fellowship
- Lastly for anyone that uses Paypal, click here
Recurring giving and one-time gifts can also be set up with online and member Portal methods.
Giving from the comfort of your Home Instructions. Click Here
Your gifts allow God's work to be done in our midst, in our community, and in the world around us. This giving section is “new”. It is an additional method which is different from the member access portal. This section does require new registration, for first time use. Rest assure your total giving from whatever method you choose or how you sign in, will be historically tallied together in your member access portal, if you are a church member. We just want to make the process easy and convenient for you.
Why We Give
"In every way I’ve shown you that by laboring like this, it is necessary to help the weak and to keep in mind the words of the Lord Jesus, for He said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’ ” Acts 20:35
Faith is Essential
To enter into the experience of generous giving, it is imperative that faith be exercised.
This means that one not only understands what God has taught about giving, but there must be an affirmative response, “I will do it.”
For many, this may well be the longest step in the whole walk of faith, and also the most revealing.
In some ways it proves our love more than anything else we would ever do in the Kingdom.
Because it is very difficult to depart from our money!
The use of our possessions shows us up for what we really are.
What is a tithe? Simply put, the tithe is the first 10% of your income that should be given to your local church. It’s strictly measured in money, so you can’t replace it with giving your time or your talents.
What does the Bible say about tithing? According to Leviticus 27:30 (TLB), "A tenth of the produce of the land, whether grain or fruit, is the Lord’s, and is holy." And 2 Corinthians 9:7 (NIV) says, "Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver."
- What’s the difference between tithing and offerings? A tithe is an amount (a percentage of your income) and an offering is anything given beyond that, but not in place of the tithe.
After you’ve tithed, you can give in other ways: Giving a cash offering to your church above and beyond the tithe, giving money to a charity you support, giving to a friend or neighbor in need, or giving of your time or talents. Not only does giving of your money or other resources generate good in the lives of others, it also generates contentment in your heart.
Giving is an act of obedience and should be given freely with pure motives. In other words, we give without expecting anything back in return. And it teaches us to be good stewards of what God has given us.
- Giving teaches us how to keep God first in our lives and how to live unselfishly. Unselfish people make better spouses, friends, relatives, employees and employers. And they usually have better finances. God is trying to teach us how to prosper over time.
Sacrifice is Important
Seldom does anyone think of doing what the widow with the mite did, “… cast in her whole living.”
Yet, in several places this concept of sacrifice has been clearly pointed out.
When one considers the sacrifice that Christ made for man, how else can man think if his mind is on Jesus Christ?
Generous biblical giving will mean giving up something that we cannot keep anyway to gain that which cannot be lost.